Comment on page
One Resource’s Workflow Builder enables you to digitize, automate, and manage business processes efficiently within an organization. With the Workflow Builder, you can visualize these processes through a workflow diagram that dictates the flow/order of execution of these processes.
A sample process that can be digitized with workflow builder
Let’s assume you’ve been tasked with the responsibility of digitizing a reimbursement process, this is how it would look like :
- 1.You have to maintain a master dataset of items where new items (For which reimbursement can be requested by any employee)
- 2.The employees will have access to a reimbursement form that can be filled out on both the mobile App & Web.
- 3.Depending upon the reimbursement amount, it could be approved or denied at two levels.
- If the reimbursement amount exceeds INR 10,000, it will be assigned to the direct manager.
- Amounts greater than INR 10,000 would be assigned to the department head.
- The Invoice image/PDF must be attached while raising the reimbursement.
- 4.The manager and department head receive an Email and In-App notification whenever a reimbursement application is assigned to them.
- 5.The employee receives updates about the final status of the application.
A workflow is always attached to a form. A form acts a a data collection layer and workflow builder helps define the process and how it will flow across different stakeholders
Workflow is attached to a form
With the Workflow Builder, you can:
1. Design a UI-based workflow for a series of business processes in a linear or non-linear manner
Design UI-based Workflow
2. Track the progress of the processes at various steps of the workflow
Track Status progress
3. Create condition-based branches for targeted actions at various steps of the workflow
4. Assign a process to the appropriate users/vendors/ custom roles and set deadlines
5. Send timely notifications and reminders in the form of emails, SMS, In App alerts to relevant stakeholders during the process
6. Define a log of changes in the process for future reference and audit purposes
- 1.An easily configurable user interface (UI)
- 2.A significantly low cost for the development of the business processes
- 3.Zero coding knowledge is required for the implementation
- 4.Faster implementation of business processes